Kindred Bravely Jane Nursing Pajama Set | Nursing Pajamas for Breastfeeding
- ULTRA-SOFT FABRIC - For ultimate comfort on mom and baby’s skin, our Jane Nursing Pajama Set is made of 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex.
- COMFY, COZY, & CUDDLE-READY - Designed to wear through pregnancy, breastfeeding, and beyond, this sleek and versatile pajama set will quickly become your go-to loungewear. The Jane Nursing Thermal Pajama Set has discreet nursing access and a sleek, feminine design - say goodbye to bulky, sweaty thermal PJ sets!
- SUPER SOFT & LIGHTWEIGHT - The ultra-soft, breathable fabric makes these nursing pajamas perfect for wearing on their own indoors or layering under other clothes for extra warmth without added bulk. For a more relaxed fit, we recommend sizing up.
- CONVENIENT NURSING FUNCTION - The ingenious nursing panel means you don’t have to choose between breastfeeding and staying warm - you can feed your little one while enjoying all your favorite fall and winter activities. No more peeling off layers of clothing in order to nurse!
- VERSATILE & COMFORTABLE - These nursing pajamas for women, ladies’ long johns - or long Janes, if you will - can be worn as breastfeeding sleepwear, innerwear/long underwear, or loungewear. With so many options, you may never take the Janes off!
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - Whether she is cuddling with her little one, working from home, or bundling up for winter activities, every woman will love the Jane Pajama Set. Available in sizes S-XXL and several beautiful colors, these maternity and nursing pajamas are sure to be a favorite gift for your mom, sister, partner, or daughter.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.