16 Pieces Face Mask Fan Brush Applicator Set Includes Soft Facial Fan Brush Esthetician Face Mask Brush Cosmetic Makeup Tools for Eyelash Extension Mud Clay Mask Cream (6 Inches Long, Simple)
Regular price $27.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- A set of practical face brushes: you will receive a package with 16 pieces of facial mask brushes for your daily basic use and replacement after cleaning, this set comes with 8 pieces fan-shaped head brushes and 8 pieces flat heads brushes
- Easy to use design: this face mask brush set is light weighted, comfortable to hold, long time using will not bring fatigue to your hands, the fan shaped design allows the mask to be applied evenly and quickly to the face
- Wide application: our soft facial mask brushes can be applied as mask applicators, body lotion applicators, liquid foundation applicators and to spread other skincare products for an even look, you can also use this brush to help you spread your DIY mask, a good tool to apply layers on your face to achieve the ideal effect
- Good using experience: our facial brush is made of quality material, soft bristles fit most face shapes and bring comfort to your face, will not hurt your skin, dense bristles have better effects than applying with fingers, these brushes will bring you a more enjoyable using experience
- Size and dimension: the size of fan shaped mask brush is around 15 x 4 cm/ 5.9 x 1.57 inches, the size of flat head brush is around 17 x 2.4 cm/ 6.7 x 0.94 inches, and the size of cylinder head brushes is 10.2 x 1.3 cm/ 4 x 0.51 inch, proper size to store and carry in your bags when travelling or going on business trips
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.