2 Pack Gua Sha Tool Scraping Massage Tools Natural Jade Stone for Facial Skincare anti Aging Trigger Point Treatment SPA Acupuncture Therapy Relieve
Regular price $18.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- THE BENEFITS OF GUASHA: By stimulating the related meridians and acupuncture points of the human body, we can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, dredge meridians and collaterals, harmonize Yin and Yang, promote qi and activate blood circulation, exorcise pathogenic factors and detoxification, enhance skin permeability, and improve the functions of viscera and immunity.
- HEART-SHAPED MASSAGER: Made by Natural Premium Jade Stone,It is a kind of non-medicated and non-injurious natural health therapy tool for curing and preventing diseases. The surface is concave and convex, the edge is smooth and mellow, thick and smooth like jade, and it feels super good on your hand. It won't generate static electricity and won't scratch your skin.
- FACIAL BEAUTY: Firstly clean your facial skin, then with skincare cream or oil start with a gentle and slow technique, scrape gently or moderately from bottom to top and from inside out, scraping each area 10 to 15 times. This can promote facial blood circulation, enhance skin permeability, promote a good metabolism, tighten the skin, lift facial lines, reduce fine lines, relieve facial muscles, remove puffiness and reduce dark circles, so as to achieve a beauty and anti-aging effect.
- FULL-BODY MASSAGE: Suitable for massaging the face, neck, back, legs, arms, and other body parts. The Guasha board is easy to use and easy to operate. If you hold the Guasha board, you should first use a gentle and slow technique. After the body gets used to it, you can gradually use a stronger and faster technique.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The Guasha board is a very good gift. If you love your family, friends, colleagues, classmates, and friends, then this Guasha board is the perfect gift.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.