6 Pieces Tie on Headband Men Sport Tie Back Headband Women Wicking Hairband Bandana Tie Stretchy Workout Sweatbands for Basketball, Running, Tennis, Karate, Athletics
- Elastic and Adjustable: each dye headband measures about 6 x 105 cm/ 2.4 x 41 inches, the proper size for most men and women; It's stretchy and adopts a lace up design, so you can adjust it according to your head circumference, no more need to worry about slipping off
- Abundant Quantity and Assorted Colors: the package includes 6 pieces of head bands for men, which are designed in 6 different colors; The sufficient quantity and rich designs can efficiently satisfy your needs for daily wear and replacement
- Sweat Absorbent and Fast Drying: the bandana headband for men can help to draw sweat away and dry out fast, keeping your forehead cool and clean, so you can focus on the game while playing basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, tennis, and other sports; You can also wear the headband when washing your face, so your hair won't get wet
- Attractive Tie Dye Design: these workout headbands for men are designed with a tie dye style, match well with various hairstyles, ideal for sports games, exercise, daily wear and other occasions, to show your personality
- Comfortable and Lightweight: the men athletic headbands are made of polyester and spandex, with a certain elasticity, strong and reliable, not easy to fade, tear or deform, soft and lightweight, bringing you a comfortable wearing experience
Suitable for many sports:
The men sweat bands headbands can be worn for many sports and exercises, such as yoga, gym, workout, running, walking, hiking, climbing, cycling, jogging, camping, and more.
As practical gifts:
You can send the stretch headbands for men to your friends, colleagues, classmates, relatives, neighbors and family members who exercise regularly, making them feel your love and care.
Material: polyester and spandex
Color: as pictures shown
Size: about 6 x 105 cm/ 2.4 x 41 inches
6 x Tie headbands for men
Manual measurement, please allow slight errors on size.
The color may exist a slight difference due to different screen displays.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.