7 in 1 Pimple Blackhead Remover Extractor Tool Kit, Teenitor Professional Safe Treatment for Zit Popper White Head Acne Blemish Comedone Removing for Nose Face Skin
- Say hello to confident complexion: this blackhead remove tool kit has every type of tool you need to apply the right type of pressure to get those stubborn black heads or blemish out of your skin
- Premium quality: made of 100% stainless steel, never go rust and can be safe to be sterilized, easy to clean, can be used for different type of skin (oil, mild or dry skin)
- Scar free: it shall leave less of scars compared to the normal way of using your fingers. you can safely remove the annoying pimples and avoid infection by following the follow instruction: (please choose the MATURED acne pore, otherwise it wil get worse) firstly hold the warm cloth to the area to open up the pores, then use alchol to wipe your pore area and the tools before/during and after, lastly apply toner to your skin
- Application: for removing every size blackheads/whiteheads, milia, pimples, blemish, clogged pores, ergonomically designed angle loops can be easily applied on face, T-ZONE, nose wings, chin, and any body part that hard to reach
- Easy to pick at pimples: totally 7 tools with double use ends,equivalent to 14 tools for 14 functions, you can choose the best ends tip to pick at your pimple with ease; the package come with a zip leather bag, easy for you to storage and carry to anywhere.
►Feature and function:
1. Round loop: treating squeeze stubborn acnes, blackhead/whiteheads, pimples and fat granules. Professional designed for acnes treatment and moderate size remove blockage easily
2. Sharp Needle: using sharp tip easily needles the surface skin of acne and then gently presses the other side loop on the area of acne, pimple or blackhead
3. Triangular: special triangular design removes acnes, blackheads and fat granules
4. Squeezing loop: Squeezing loop side is better clean up remained blockages after masking
5. Oval loop: Used for whiteheads and ideal for hard to reach areas
6. Flat Wire: For squeezing big pore on face
7. Bowl loop: Accurately squeeze out abscesses and less pain
8. Flat loop: Used to apply gentle pressure to the area, push out the trapped sebum
9. Small loop: Used for whiteheads which is in hard reach area
PLEASE always be gentle and careful when using the pimple removal tools, or you may get painful or hurting
1: Confirm whether the acne is mature, if the acne is till inflamed, feels stubborn and a little pain,
At this situation, please don't use any extractor, it will make thing worse;
2: Facial redness: You have to press the skin when using the remover tool, so the face is red after
each use, will disappeared after a short period of time;
3: Scars left: If the tool did not be disinfected before use
may cause these issue, please use the tea tree or lavender essential oil, it will help the marks and
HOW TO REMOVE PIMPLE
• Step 1: Clean face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for a few seconds to open up the pores.
• Step 2: Gently press down on one side of the blackhead, move the tool across the top, you should be able to feel the tiny pressure when forces the blockage out, you will need to adjust the angle, use the edge of the loop and ease it out, again 'scraping' across the top.
• Step 3: Clean your skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
• Step 4: Apply gentle pressure on the blackheads using the blackhead extractor tool.
- 100% Stainless steel, no rust, and easy to disinfect
- Length ranges from 4.52 INCH to 5.15 INCH
- To remove pimple, blackhead, Acne Blemish Comedone etc.
7 pcs blackhead/ pimple removal tools
1 pc zip leather bag
|USAGE||Use for sinus pain, migraines, swollen neck glands, under eye circles/bags, inflamed acne, TMJ pain; Reduce inflammation and swelling by roll over your skin after skin treatment, such as ,extractions, peels and/or waxing||Use for sinus pain, migraines, swollen neck glands, under eye circles/bags, inflamed acne, TMJ pain; Reduce inflammation and swelling by roll over your skin after skin treatment, such as ,extractions, peels and/or waxing||Apply mascara, separate eyelashes in eyelash extension, apply Castor Oil / growth and thicken treatment for lashes, hair edges, eyebrow, groom your eyebrow for dying, DIY eyelash serum, sample mascara etc.||For applying powders, BB cream, concealer, isolation, foundation,etc.||Clinically shown to be effective to remove stubborn ingrown nails and keratin debris,thickened nails, offering you a painless nail treatment procedure||Offer the professional protection for your essential oil to be against uv harm|
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.