Aheli Elegant Indian Traditional Wedding Wear Kundan Pearl Encrusted Choker Necklace Set with Jhumki Earrings Ethnic Bollywood Party for Women & Girls
- DIMENSIONS: Necklace Length - 5 cm x Width – 26 cm; Earring Height - 5 cm x Width - 2.5 cm
- BRAND: Aheli is the Premium Fashion Jewelry Brand Of India. It is your one stop destination for making any given day an occasion. We understand that your jewels are more than just accessories, they are an extension of your personality. Now available in the USA at your doorstep to recreate the exquisite treasure of Indian Heritage Jewelry.
- OCCASION: Will add luster when worn for a Wedding, Engagement, Anniversary, Party or any special occasion. This perfect set will enhance your look wherever you go & give you a royal feel.
- JEWELRY CARE: It is advisable to store jewelry in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch), keep away from water perfume and other chemicals and clean it with dry and soft cloth.
- PERFECT GIFT: It stands out to be a perfect piece when it comes to gifting your loved one on her special day or any special occasion. This beautiful Jewelry set will undoubtedly capture her heart at first glance.
Aheli brings to you luxurious, elegant designs that add radiance to the natural beauty of a woman. Suitable to be worn on multiple occasions like parties, weddings, engagements, office or festive wear, these jewelry pieces have been created with the sparkling finish and the best craftsmanship.
We have a wide range of Jewellery Collection that includes - traditional kundan jewellery sets, wedding bridal sets, silver oxidised earrings, meenakari enamel jewellery, silk thread wedding bangle and chura, temple jewellery sets, kundan maang tikka with earrings, 925 sterling silver jewellery, Men's cufflink, couple Jewellery and more.
The pictures show the real items without any special processing. But the color and brightness may differ a little for the difference of shooting facilities, computer display screens or other factors
Jewelry Care: Never allow your fashion jewelry to come in contact with harsh chemicals, oils, nor spray perfumes directly on them. This will cause the jewelry to fade, discolor, or even ruin them completely.