BUFF Unisex Original Ecostretch Ultra Stretch Fabric Worn 12+ Ways
- 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Pull On closure
- Hand Wash
- FABRIC: 95% recycled REPREVE performance microfiber, 5% Elastane
- FEATURES: Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable. 4-Way, lightweight, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50+ sun protection.
- WAYS TO WEAR & USE: Can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to hair tie - for optimal performance, protection, personalized style, and perfect fit. The do-it-all performance piece perfect for hanging out and exploring outdoors.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Do no machine dry or use an iron.
- FIT: One size fits most adults
Buff set out to re-establish their high product standard of engineered quality, sun protection, fit and function. Buff Original Multifunctional Headwear has been re-engineered with a 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50 protection, and 100% recycled REPREVE Performance Microfiber.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.