Can Can Concealment Hip Hugger Classic Holster – Ambidextrous Women’S Compression Holster for Concealed Carry- IWB / OWB Gun Holster
Regular price $132.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- FOUR SIZES TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR FIT: Each Hip Hugger Classic offers 4 inches of Hook and Eye adjustment as well as the expansion of the elastic. The size range runs from 29”- 45” depending on the size chosen. Please see the sizing chart and measurement illustration, to determine your correct size.
- FITS MULTIPLE PISTOL SIZES: Hip Hugger Classic is capable of holding up to four firearms. This makes for true ambidextrous use as both the right and left have two options. The Classic is compatible with subcompact (Kel tec P3AT / Ruger LCP) sizes, compact (Walther CCP, Glock 43/48, S&W Shield) and even full size pistols (Glock 17 / 22, S&W M&P, Springfield XDM). Rare earth magnets assist the elastic in keeping your front pistol securely in place
- CONCEAL IN COMFORT: Each Classic is made with 5” wide military grade ventilated elastic with internal hypo-allergenic grip strips to keep the compression holster where you left it. All weapon slots have holstering tabs to aid in no look re-insertion.
- EXTRA POUCHES: One pocket can store small wallets, cash, credit cards or Chapstick. The other pouch provides easy access for up to three spare magazines, pepper spray, folding knives or larger wallets and smart phones. Note: Size SMALL will not accommodate most smart phone sizes.
- CARRY IN ANY POSITION: Can be worn inside the waistband (IWB), outside the pants (OWB) with or without a cover shirt, for right hand cross draw, appendix, 5 O'clock (behind hip), small of back, and even high up for shoulder cross draw. Our Hip Hugger Holsters are proudly designed and manufactured in Tampa, Florida.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.