Chiffon Scarf Ribbon Neck Scarf Square Handkerchief 23"X23" 26"X26" 30"X30"
Regular price $22.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- 100% Silky chiffon
- Machine Wash
- 26"x26" (66x66cm) SQUARE - the classic 50s vintage bandana is long enough for men, women, girls and teenages.
- MUTI-USE sheer scarf - the lightweight scarf is large and big enough to tie on your head or use as a ponytail scarf. Great for 50s pinup hairstyles hairdo. Also a headscarf in wet and windy weather. Nice square scarf to hide a surgery scar. It has right length to tie in a bow around the handle of a handbag or trim your hat for wedding. It's a nice gift for baby first year celebration, Birthday, Christmas, X-mas and New Year. It evokes the olden days of your mom.
- Comfortable to wear - made of tulle polyester of good quality, feels soft and smooth, lightweight and comfortable, giving you different wearing experience.
- BREATHABLE CHIFFON - light, thin and sheer, but sturdy and comfortable. Nice quality for everyday wear and even for summer or snow winter.
- VIBRANT COLORS - There are red, hot pink, fuchsia, pink, orange, yellow, green, turquiose, black and white colors to choose to go with everything you wear.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.