Columbia Unisex Omni-Heat Touch Glove Liner, Thermal Reflective Warmth
- 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Pull On closure
- Hand Wash Only
- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The interior lining consists of our metallic dot pattern designed to retain heat, while the breathable fabric dissipates moisture.
- OMNI-WICK: The ultimate moisture management technology for the outdoors. Omni-Wick quickly moves moisture from the skin into the fabric where it spreads across the surface to quickly evaporate—keeping you cool and your clothing dry.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT: Created to be super comfortable these glove liners can be worn separately or inside a glove or mitten shell for added warmth and protection.
- FORM FITTING: We designed the Omni-HEAT Touch Glove Liner to provide a natural fit for youth sized hands with great dexterity and a comfort stretch material that make them a joy to wear.
- HANDY FEATURES: Designed for today’s tech, these liners include conductive finger and thumb tips for touchscreen compatibility, allows you to use your smartphone on the fly, without the need to expose your hands to the harsh cold.
Whether you're heading to work, running errands, or planning winter activities, wearing high-quality and protective gloves is a necessity to maintain comfort. For those days and evenings that are bitter cold, a pair of thermal and wicking fabric gloves that can be worn underneath your regular gloves – or by themselves – provides extra protection for superior warmth. The Columbia Omni-Heat Touch Glove Liner features our signature Omni-Heat Reflective Thermal Warmth that reflects body heat. Working together with Omni-Wick high-performance wicking fabric, this glove liner keeps your hands warm and dry.
We have designed these unisex gloves with thermal and wicking fabric along with extended wrist fabric that produces additional warmth and comfort higher on the hand for superior comfort in colder weather. The Columbia Omni-Heat Touch Glove Liner is designed with smooth thermo-stretch fleece fabric. These gloves are comfortable enough to be worn by themselves or as an underlayer. This Omni-Heat Touch Glove Liner is perfect for cold days and nights.
Warm, nimble, and armed with touch screen compatible finger tips, this performance glove keeps your digits warm, wicks sweat away from your skin, and lets you work your device with ease. Wear the Touch on its own or layer it under any heavier glove or mitten. Columbia offers the Omni-Heat Touch Glove Liner in black and in multiple sizes from small to extra-large.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.