Cooling Helmet Liner - Do Rag Skull Cap for Men - Head Scarf, Bandana, Head Wrap, Beanie for Motorcycle, Cycling, Sports
Regular price $18.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- 100% Polyester
- Drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- 99 Problems But Sweat Ain’t One: Say goodbye to sweat getting into your eyes. This 3-season bandana mens head scarf absorbs sweat, keeping moisture out of your face. Plus, it protects your skull from harmful UVA and UVB rays (whether you're bald or not).
- Evapocool performance fabric: This head scarf is designed to keep you cool and fresh in hot and sweaty situations. Our patented Evapocool fabric actively wicks away and evaporates moisture for a cooling effect. Say no to sweat and getting hot under your helmet!
- Fits Under Helmets: This pirate headband can be used on its own or under your helmet. It’s so breathable, you can wear it whenever you want – cycling, running, playing football or competing on Top Chef! Use as a head scarf men, a biker head neck scarfs, a chef scarf or a dread pirate robers costume.
- Superior Comfort: This cap is extremely soft and comfortable. Made with a magical blend of polyester and spandex, you can ride comfortably for hours. These skull caps for men are so lightweight you'll forget you're wearing them.
- One Size Fits Most: With 89% polyester 11% spandex blend, and adjustable tie straps at the back our cooling skull cap will fit comfortably all head sizes from 22” to 24 ¼”. Simply adjust the straps at the back for desired fit. Snug skull caps for men!
- Single Or Multi-pack: You’ll always find ways to wear these do rags. Wear it as a Hulk Hogan costume or ‘Steve the Pirate’ bandana costume. Leave a pair in your truck, another your gym bag. Get one for yourself, or the 4-pack to share them with the crew.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.