CUPSHE Women's Reversible Lace Up Bikini Sets Floral and Striped
- Fabric: 80% chinlon,20% spandex
- Lace Up closure
- Design: Reversible and Front Lace Up Bikini Top with Adjustable Shoulder Straps. Low Rise and Reversible Bikini Bottom. About Cup Style: With Removable Padded Cups
- The Pattern is One of a Kind - The Exact Pattern You Receive Will Be Slightly Different Than the One Shown.
- Garment Care: Regular Wash. Recommend with Cold Water. Do not Use Bleach. Do not Tumble Dry.
- Occasion: Best Holiday Gifts for Mom, Wife, Girlfriend or Women You Love. Perfect for Tropical Vacations, Summer, Beach & Pool, Honeymoon, Cruise.
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL. (XS=0-2, S=4-6, M=8-10, L=12-14, XL=16-18, XXL=20). Please Refer to Our Size Chart for Specific Measurements to Achieve the Perfect Fit.
Hi! We’re Cupshe - a California - inspired swim and beachwear brand founded on quality, affordability, comfort, and style.
Cupshe is about living life to its fullest. Exploring the world, seeking adventure, and creating the moments that matter most - all in beautiful, well-constructed swimwear to help you feel confident and beautiful.
Embracing the spirit of the California lifestyle filled with sun, surf, and sand, our use of patterns, texture, and fabrics keep you both stylish and comfortable as you live your very best life.
Swimwear is personal and because our swimwear is designed to make you feel your absolute best, we obsess over the details. We design with different body types and personalities in mind. Everything from the timeless elegance of a simple black one-piece to more sophisticated prints and accessories, you’ll find the perfect bathing suit for you.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.