Cuticle Trimmer with Cuticle Pusher, JUNHCZOY Cuticle Remover Cuticle Nippers Professional Stainless Steel Cuticle Cutter Clippers Manicure Pedicure Tools for Fingernails and Toenails
Regular price $18.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Premium Polished Stainless Steel: Our newly nail cuticle trimmer with cuticle pusher set are made of 100% high quality stainless steel, so they can retain sharpness for a long time and promise you can get the precision cut every time.
- Ergonomic Non-slip Handle Design: Our professional cuticle remover tools set is designed with an ergonomic non-slip handle, providing you with a comfortable hand feeling, you can remover the cuticles more effectively. Chameleon design，colorful nail art work.
- Effective Jaw Design of the Cuticle Cutter -- The cuticle nipper could easily scraper the cuticle or nail gels, even in small areas around nails. Jaw head snipper isolates the problem area and snips away cleanly. Sharp finished tips for precise cutting of hangnails and ragged cuticles.They are ideal for families, spas and beauty salons.
- Dual End Nail Pusher: Special triangle head design, make it easily, quickly to remove your nail polish; Sharp to cut or scrape away dead cuticle on one end; Curved flat end perfectly pushes the skin back flawlessly. ergonomic rounded handles with a non-slip texture gives comfortable grip for easy control.
- Easy to Clean: These Cuticle Remover tool is easy to clean! Simply wipe the blades with alcohol after use and slide the spring down for storage. 24 Hours Cutomer Service Online.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.