Dakine Women'S Sequoia Gore-Tex Mitt
- 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
- Drawstring closure
- Hand Wash Only
- Any day of the season, for more than one season.
- FEATURES: External water resistant zippered stash / heat pocket, Nose wipe thumb panel, Removable wrist leash
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE); INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 170 / 340g ] [ Mitt 170 / 340g ]; PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR; LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester); REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
Bluebird or blizzard, the Sequoia GORE-TEX Mitt is up to the job. Removable Storm Liner gloves enable the Sequoia to perform across a broad temperature range. Wear them with when it's cold, and without when things are milder. Not to mention, touchscreen compatibility lets you can stay connected on the lift without risking frostbite. The GORE-TEX insert featuring Gore Warm technology optimizes the inner lining, membrane, and outer material to keep hands warmer for longer, and a Rubbertec palm confidently lends grip and brings amplifies durability in a heavy-wear area of the glove. As a bonus, an external water-resistant zipper stash easily stashes a locker key or cash and doubles as a heat pack pocket when the weather takes a turn toward frigid.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.