Donnalla Women's One Piece Teddy Plunging Lace Bodysuit Elegant Honeymoon Lingerie
- 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester
- ❥ Brand: Donnalla
- ❥ Material:This bodysuit lingerie is made of 65%Cotton and 35% Polyesrer(soft ande flexible fibers),so it is skin-friendle and breathable.
- ❥ Design:This is one piece bodysuit,deep V-neck and criss cross back adjustable strap design，make terry fit you the best.This lingerie bodysuit accentuates the lines of the chest and buttocks. With her, you will become more confident and charming. Your lover's eyes will always be on you.
- ❥ Occasion: Perfect for Wedding Night, Honeymoon, Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Bedroom, Bathroom or every night.You can match well with fashion jeans ,jacket or a blazer as daily going outlook.
- ❥ Wash Note:recommended to wash by hand with cold water and hang to dry.Model Bust:68.9inch Hips:35.4inch，she fit S size.
Women One Piece Teddy Lingerie Lace Bodysuit Out Fit New In
*Made of soft and elasticity floral lace fabric,design with crisscross deep v neck and adjustable stappy,suitable faor all torso lengths. *With this bodysuit ,you can hide stomach area so it can boosts your confident in front of your lover,make you more charming.
Donnalla Women Lingerie One Piece Babydoll Teddy Chemise Sleepwear Lace Bodysuit
*It's aslo a great choice for honymoon ,wedding nights ,anniversaies and valentine's day.and perfect boudoir shoot photo and daily wear, clubwear, lingerie party. *Match the blazer,jacket,jeans,backless sweater,skirts or shorts to the lace bodysuit to form a chic.
Stretchy and sofe floral lace
crisscross adjustable stappy
A simple underwear and bodysuits have become a real fashion trend. With a lace teddy inside the jacket, it will modify your body and give you a really romantic atmosphere.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.