DRESHOW 1920S Fascinator Feather Headband for Women Cocktail Tea Party Headwear Flapper Gatsby Headpiece
- feather, satin and plastic
- Elastic closure
- Well Made - Our Fascinator Feather Headbands are crafted from super feather, satin, and plastic, lightweight, stretchy, soft, and comfortable.
- Size - With highly elastic plastic, this 20s fascinator feather headpiece is one size that fits most children and adults. The feathers are bendable so you can wear them over the top of the head or as upright as you like.
- Great Design - This sassy fascinator gives a nod to vintage style with flight feathers. While you are walking or dancing, these rainbow feathers sway along with your steps, making you more graceful and charming, exuding your unique temperament.
- Occasions - These gorgeous, timeless, classy, and vintage feather headbands are suitable for 1920s gatsby parties, Tea parties, Cocktail parties, Carnival, NYC Pride Week, Halloween, Easter, costume parties, birthday parties, dance performance, Cosplay, etc.
- Package - 1 pc cute feather headband. Multi vibrant colors for choices. A great gift for you, your love, family, or friends.
DRESHOW Fascinator Hat
What happens when you combine classic fascinator and pillbox? Amazing versatility! Pillboxes are small containers used to hold pills.
Beginning in the 1942s the basic pillbox design was employed by milliners, or hat makers, who created a new style of head covering: the pillbox hat, a smallish, brimless round hat that featured straight sides and a level top.
It’s hard to imagine women not wearing a hat in cocktail tea party, church or a wedding!
Pillbox hats are popular because of their simplicity and elegance. They most often came in solid color and were usually unadorned with accessories except for a colored net veil, or a single pin or jewel.
They were, however, made of an array materials, some of which were elaborately designed.
These included green wool with ornate gold cording; black velvet, smothered in black beads; a transparent fabric, with attached overlapping organdy petals and silk rose bouquets.
The color may vary slightly from the online image due to monitor color settings.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.