E.L.F. Buffing Foundation Brush, Vegan Makeup Tool, Creates a Seamless Looking Finish & Even Coverage
- CREATES FLAWLESS BLENDING: The e.l.f. Buffing Foundation Brush is designed to distribute product evenly by blurring product into the skin in a buffing process for a soft-focused effect.
- CONTOURS & BLENDS: The soft tapering of the dome shape mimics the shape of your fingers to contour and blend around the angles of the face.
- MULTI-USE & VERSATILE: Our brush creates a seamless looking finish for use with foundation, concealer, and any other cream, liquid, or powder products.
- 100% VEGAN & SYNTHETIC BRISTLES: All e.l.f. bruhses are made of synthetic, vegan fibers. All e.l.f. products are 100% cruelty-free and Vegan.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Cleanse regularly with the e.l.f. Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner (not live on right now) e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Shampoo to maintain perfect color application and to increase the longevity of your brush.
The Buffing Foundation Brush is your secret weapon to a flawless face. Teen Vogue 2018 Acne Award Winner for Best Foundation Applicator. The soft tapering of the dome shape mimics the shape of your fingers to contour and blend around the angles of the face. Creates a seamless-looking finish for foundation, concealer, and any other cream, liquid, or powder products. e.l.f. makes the best of beauty accessible to every eye, lip, and face. Your originality is infinite, and we are inspired by what makes you unique. From the early explorer to the trend-obsessed beauty junkie—glam or bare faced, minimalist, maximalist and every look in between—we are for every eye, lip, and face. Proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.