EYEKESHE Gua Sha Massage Tool with Quartz Pendent Necklace, Unique Gifts for Women, Natural Pink Jade Stone SPA Acupuncture Therapy Trigger Point Treatment, Rose Quartz Facial Scraping Tool
Regular price $18.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- 💝 Premium Jade Material: Made of premium natural Jade and handmade by experienced craftsman, EYEKESHE Gua&Sha Board features smooth contour, ergonomic design, sturdy and static free, which is skin-friendly and comfortable for use
- 💝 Extraordinary Facial Care Benefits: Taking Gua&Sha treatment on a daily basis will immensely improve facial blood circulation, pores clearing and metabolism, thus decreasing wrinkles and make you face looks ruddy and silky smooth. It can also be easily and comfortably used on other parts of your body, like neck, back, Limbs and so on
- 💝 Acupuncture Trigger Point Treatment: According to ancient Chinese medical theory, the energy trigger points of human body can be effectively activated by scraping with smooth Jade stone, thus promote lymphatic drainage, blood circulation, inner energy balance and improve endocrine disorders
- 💝 Reject Defective Jade: Different from other ordinary Gua&Sha jade, our Gua&Sha jade has been carefully selected and has a better color, Coupled with 15 working procedures polished by professional craftsmen, it is smoother and crystal clear. Because many defective products (for the luster and flaws of the jade) are discarded, so the cost of our products is 30% higher than other manufacturer, so the price of our products is not very low.
- 💝 Unique Gift: Jade Gua&Sha tool is the best gift for Christmas, Birthday, Mother's day, Valentine's day, Anniversary, Labor day and so on. Give a gift that's extremely sophisticated and practical but also not soon forgotten for your girlfriends, sister, mother,teacher or other female friends.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.