Fishers Finery Women'S 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Mid-Length Robe with Pockets
- 100% Silk
- Tie closure
- LUXURIOUS SLEEPWEAR: Made from the highest-quality silk sourced, Mulberry Silk has a smooth and soft feel. This silk is also hard-wearing and doesn’t tear or rip even when you stretch while sleeping.
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN AND FIT: Pamper yourself with our above-knee cover up. We have added an inner modesty tie for the ultimate security and a synched back waist for the perfect fit. You'll never lose our 1 1/2" belt tie because it is attached to the back waist. We've even added front pockets, because who doesn't love pockets? We've also included a complimentary mesh bag for optimal laundering.
- Good Housekeeping Tried and Tested: The experts at Good Housekeeping Magazine have awarded our Silk Sleepwear collection with their seal so you can buy with confidence.
- EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS: We often find silk-made clothes hard to wash because of their elusive structure. Well, this Fishers Finery robe comes with a ready-to-use mesh wash bag for your convenience come cleaning time. Just tuck the robe inside and you can start washing it delicately. The bag is durable and can be used multiple times.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Give this as a present to your loved one or yourself! It?s a perfect gift for Valentine's day, Christmas, a wedding night, a honeymoon or bridal party!
WHAT IS MULBERRY SILK?
Mulberry silk is the highest quality silk available, with a pure, uniform color and long individual fibers. As the name suggests, mulberry silk comes from silkworms that feed exclusively on mulberry leaves.
This specialized diet causes the silkworms to produce the refined mulberry silk that makes up our luxurious silk fabrics.
Comparatively, wild silks or other common silks like habutai silk lack the uniform color and perfect roundness of mulberry silk. These silks have shorter fibers and a less consistent texture.
Mulberry silk comes with added benefits, such as its hypoallergenic qualities. Silk is also breathable and stays cool even while in use.
To create the highest quality product possible, we use 100% pure mulberry. All of our silk is graded at a quality of 6 or 6A, which means the silk strands are the longest and softest available.
|100% Pure Mulberry Silk||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Gift Box Included||✓||✓||✓|
|Mesh Wash Bag Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Machine Wash Delicate||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
A better night sleep - naturally
Here at Fishers Finery, we use exclusively low-impact dyes in all our products. The reason is simple: to keep our customers and our planet safe.
Low-impact dyes also greatly reduce waste during the manufacturing process due to their high absorption rates. While other dyes may absorb into the fabric at rates as low as 50%, low-impact dyes absorb at a rate of 70% or higher.
This results in more dye staying in the fabric and not rinsing off as excess waste. Over many years of production, that waste quickly adds up!