Fundraising for a Cause | Autism Puzzle Piece Pin – Awareness or Fundraising Pin for Autism & Asperger’S Spectrum Disorder (1 Pin - Retail)
Regular price $18.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- AUTISM/ASPERGER’S AWARENESS: This brand new autism awareness ribbon lapel pin is an inexpensive awareness product for Autism Awareness Month. Share this colorful lapel pins with medical professionals, teachers, and parents of autistic children to show your support and love for the autism community. Use this awareness pin to promote understanding and acceptance for families and individuals affected by autism spectrum disorder.
- LAPEL PIN SPECIFICATIONS: Our high-quality autism ribbon awareness pin features vibrant multicolored puzzle pieces that represent the diversity of the autism community. This Asperger’s awareness lapel pin is 1 1/2 inches tall by 1 inch wide.
- AUTISM RIBBON FUNDRAISERS: Autism spectrum disorder begins in childhood and usually persists into adolescence and adulthood. The prevalence of ASD seems to be increasing globally. During Autism Awareness Month in April, people host fundraisers and other awareness events to destigmatize autism/Asperger’s syndrome worldwide. Use this inexpensive autism ribbon awareness pins to help raise awareness about organizations like Autism Speaks and the Color of Autism.
- STATISTICS ON AUTISM: Autism can be diagnosed as early as age 2. Early intervention can reduce difficulties in communication and social behavior in autistic individuals. Autistic individuals are often subjected to stigma, discrimination, and human rights violations. Our pins symbolize support for the autism community and represent hope for change. Share these autism ribbon pins to start conversations about how people can work toward helping those with ASD get the services they need.
- USA BASED COMPANY: Fundraising For A Cause was founded in 2005 after our founder Karen Conroy's sister was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She saw how many people and organizations struggled to raise money and awareness for different causes. She came up with the idea of selling awareness products as a way to generate money for these organizations. Our state of the art 15,000 square foot warehouse located in Tampa, FL is stocked with over 6,500 different awareness products.