Gaiam Women'S Open Back Yoga Tank Top - Sleeveless Racerback Workout & Gym Shirt
- 65% Polyester, 35% Rayon
- Machine Wash
- Active Or Not: From froyo, to the studio and back, these trendy workout tank tops will keep you ready for anything. Perfect for any low impact physical activities, sports, and whatever else your lifestyle brings.
- Workout Longer: All Gaiam clothing for women is made with our DRI-MOTION moisture management fabric that is specifically designed to wick moisture from your skin. Stay dry and comfortable during high endurance gym sessions.
- Relaxed Fit: The flowy racerback tank tops are designed with an unrestrictive loose fit for complete freedom of motion. No tags and a scoop neck opening ensure your clothes will never break your focus.
- Bold Design: Not only will the attractive keyhole cutout of the open back shirt keep you cool during tough workouts—it'll also let you to show off that toned back you've worked so hard on!
- Poly Performance: The Polyester and Spandex blend ensures that our women's activewear is soft to the touch and delicately machine washable.
About the Tank
Focus on your pose, not your clothes. Made to reduce restriction and chafing—all while making you look great—the Gaiam Willa performance tank will help you exude confidence and embrace your radiant self. Take pride in every workout with active apparel inspired by our yoga heritage and passion for fitness.
Whether you're being active or just pretending (we won't tell) the Willa open back tank will have you feeling the flow. Perfect for walking, running, and of course, yoga.
The top's bold, open back design will show off your toned shoulders and keep you cool during more intense workouts.
We’re just like you. We want to do more—help more, live more, be more active. But the idea that we have to be perfect at everything we do sometimes holds us back. So we at Gaiam try to embrace every part of our perfectly imperfect selves—especially when it comes to yoga. That’s why we make yoga, fitness and wellness products for you, just as you are—from the beginner in you to the expert in you. The real you.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.