Gloria Vanderbilt Women'S Classic Amanda High Rise Tapered Jean
- 72% Cotton, 26% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- STYLE - Classic high rise taper jean sits at natural waist with functional pockets, easy zipper fly and belt loops for the fit you love.
- VERSATILITY - Goes great with all tops from fashionable to basic T-shirts and all footwear from stylish boots to your favorit shoes.
- LENGTH - This high rise pant have a 31 inch average inseam, 29 inch short inseam and 33 inch long inseam with a 15 inch leg opening.
- AVAILABILITY - Offered in many different colors, prints as well as details, see color name for specifics
- BRAND - Effortlessly fun and stylish Gloria Vanderbilt is a versatile yet classic look that attracts and connects with the modern sensibility of consumers of all ages.
- Weave Type: Woven
Gloria Vanderbilt's # 1 selling women's jean in America with over 60 million sold nationwide the Amanda Classic High Rise Tapered Jean. This pant sits at your natural waistline with fully functional pockets, easy front zipper fly, belt loops for your favorite belt and contoured hips for that comfort fit you've come to love. Pairs great with all tops from fashionable to your basic tee shirt and all footwear from stylish heels and trendy boot to your favorite flats! The Amanda high rise Jean gives you the mid section confidence you want and versatility you need in any wardrobe, perfect to wear to work, attending a class or spending time with friends for family. Available in various colors, prints, embroidery and embellishments. Effortlessly fun and stylish. A versatile yet classic look that attracts and connects with the modern sensibility of consumers of all ages.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.