Greatforu 50Pcs Cosmetic Spatula for Face Cream Stick Plastic Frosted Tip Spoon Disposable Makeup Tool for Easy Mixing, Sampling, Waxing DIY Beauty Tools, 3.2'' X 0.6'', Clear, Pink, Purple
- ★Perfect Function --- Professionally used in beauty salons, dispensing and mixing cosmetic products conveniently. Great for DIY cosmetic products.
- ★Mini Size --- Approx. 8.2cm x 1.5cm (3.2'' x 0.6''), perfect for small sample, scooping cream for filling containers. No waste for your precious face cream.
- ★High Quality --- Environmental friendly PP plastic, firm and durable, not crack or break like the hard plastic ones. Reusable and washable.
- ★Wide Usage --- Perfect for applying make-up, such as moisturizers, body cream, face cream, peel, serum, healing clay and other skincare products. Also fit for DIY cosmetic products, sampling beauty products and more.
- ★PERFECT BUNDLE SET --- 30pcs clear spatulas + 10pcs pink spatulas + 10pcs purple spatulas. Handy to use in home, travel or beauty salon, enjoy the fun of mixing.
Great Disposable Cosmetic Cream Spatula --- Wonderful makeup accessory supplies for ladies and girls.
Great for makeup application, sampling beauty products and more
Hygienic, suitable for professional salon and home uses.
Handy to carry and store, great for travel.
Material: Environmental friendly PP plastic.
Size: Approx. 8.2cm x 1.5cm (3.2'' x 0.6'')
Great for DIY cosmetic products, applying makeup or skin care products, useful to sampling beauty products and more.
The cosmetic spatulas can take cosmetic out from your jars for less mess and keeping it clean from bacteria, more hygienic and safe.
These plastic spoon is comfortable to hold and very lightweight, convenient and easy to carry in your makeup bag or when you are on a trip.
-30x Clear Dispensing Spatulas
-10x Pink Dispensing Spatulas
-10x Purple Dispensing Spatulas
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.