GSPY Scented Candles - Thank You Gifts, Appreciation Gifts, Relaxing Gifts for Women, Gifts for Her - Best Friend, Friends Gifts - Christmas, Birthday Gifts for Mom, Wife, Daughter, Coworker, Nurse
- Unique gifts for women; Characterized by its lettering “Sometimes you forget you’re awesome so this is your reminder”, this candle makes a funny thoughtful gift for any women in your life, especially for those who appreciate candles; Inspirational novelty gifts for best friend, bff, bestie, sister, sister in law, coworker, boss, employee, niece, cousin, girlfriend, aunt, mom, wife, daughter, teacher, nurse, doctor, assistant, realtor, grandma, coach, professor
- A huge hit at many occasions; Gifting this candle is a unique way to remind her how awesome she is and show her how much you appreciate; It’s so nice to encourage someone with this wonderful reminder; Perfect for birthday, thank you, appreciation, mothers day, Christmas, white elephant, stocking stuffers, valentines day, encouragement gift, coworker leaving gift, going away gift, congratulations, inspirational gift, job promotion, or just because
- 50 hours burning time; Poured in a reusable glass jar, 9oz cotton wick scented candle will burn for approximately 50 hours in typical conditions
- 100% natural soy wax; Scented soy candle is made from natural soy wax; Soy wax provides a slower and cleaner burn than paraffin, which is better for environment, burns more sufficiently and longer
- Premium fragrance; These candles were infused with lavender or vanilla fragrances; Lavender scented candle is great for sleep-promoting and relief from anxiety, depression, and stress; Vanilla scented candle provides a sweet and pleasant scent, which is good for awakening your sense; A perfect addition to bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room, office etc
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.