Gua Sha Facial Tool,Guasha Tool for Face,Facial and Body Massager,Natural Stones Rose Quartz,Scraping and SPA Acupuncture Therapy to Lift,Decrease Puffiness and Tighten.(Pink)
Regular price $18.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- ❤Gua Sha, a natural healthy physical therapy stemming from ancient oriental, without any side effect. This Gua Sha massage tool is durable, can be heated or cooled, as you choose. Better effect with essential oil. Suitable for all skin types.
- ❤Guasha Benefits: Gua Sha facial tools can massage and relax muscles, improve blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, and delay aging; Stimulate facial nerve, tighten skin, reduce wrinkles; For eye area, it can reduce eye puffiness and dark circles; Eliminate excess lymphatic fluid, enhance skin elasticity, to be smooth and healthy.
- ❤Natural Materials: Gua Sha facial massage tool is made of natural Rose Quartz, without dyeing to cover up its own color. It has high density, cool and soothing, no static electricity, with unique natural color and texture.
- ❤Delicate Workmanship: Gua Sha tool is built under a meticulous designed, handmade polished process, to be sleek, mellow and comfortable, will never hurt your skin. Each Angle of the GuaSha tool is designed reasonably and is suitable for all diffierent body parts.
- ❤Easy to Use: Following the manuals, you can easily acquire the scraping skills of Guasha. Just a few minutes daily and your skin will look healthier and more beautiful. Our Gua Sha stone tool is suitable for men and women, old and young. It is a unique and attentive gift for your mother, sister, friend, colleague or girlfriend.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.