Gua Sha Massage Tool for Facial Massage,Bian Stone Gua Sha Tool,Gua Sha Stones for Foot Neck Back Face Skincare Massage Scalp Massage Lymphatic Drainage Tool(B)
- This gua sha stone is composed of Bian stone, an amalgamate of 40+ minerals known for their healing properties. Each edge of the tool is intentionally architected to enhance the practice of facial gua sha, which is a traditional Chinese beauty practice.
- This practice of "stone medicine" is an ancient Taoist healing technique. Practicing the facial gua sha will clear, smooth, plump, tighten, and rejuvenate skin while reducing under-eye circles and puffiness.
- The facial gua sha method works by releasing tension in the muscles of the face, smoothing out the fascia, and circulating blood and lymph through the tissues.
- It also delivers whole plant actives from our products into the deeper layers of the skin for increased absorption and effectiveness. The result is deeply hydrated, plump, toned, and sculpted skin with a radiant glow.
- We recommend protecting this gua sha stone with the Pouch, this natural stone is fragile when dropped on a hard surface.Some Bian Stones may have stone textures / white veins / brownish spots left by the process of formation. These are a sign of the Bian stone’s authenticity.
Difference Between Genuine & Fake Bianstone
The real Sibian Bian Stone is usually grayish black or brownish black. Our product is made from 100% Sibian Bian Stone, compare with black bian stone, the infrared remote sensing and ultrasonic impulses are higher than black bian stone, it is the superfine bian stone.
Bian Stone Therapy
Bian stone therapy is one of humanity’s oldest medical practices. The Bian stone technique refers to the use of stone-based equipment to perform massaging, heating and other operations. The devices are called bian stone tools. Bian stone includes both the bian stone technique and the tool. When used in medical institutions for therapeutic purposes, it is referred to as Bian stone treatment.
Product is fragile, please handle with care. Dropping the tool may damage the crystals. Colour will vary slightly from the picture that is listed. Due to natural formations in the crystals, each tool will be unique. Some Bian Stones may have stone textures / white veins / brownish spots left by the process of formation. These are a sign of the Bian stone’s authenticity.
Using light pressure glide the Gua Sha tool for 3-5minutes daily with 3-6 sweeps on each part of the face separately. Use it on a clean skin after applying cream or serum.
After using Gua Sha Tool you might see little redness on the face. There is nothing to worry about, it is because the blood circulation is increasing and the redness will subside in few hours.
After every use wipe your Gua Sha Tool gently with a soft damp cloth. Store your Gua Sha in a dry place. Do not expose the tool to harsh chemicals or cleaning agents as it would damage the crystal as well as the polish.
- Reduces puffiness.
- Removes blockages.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Visibly lifts and contours.
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tones and firms the skin to give a youthful glow.
- Reduces imbalances that causes clogged pores and pimples.
HOW TO USE
Moves energy and invigorates the flat surfaces of the face to stimulate flow.
THE SHORT EDGE
The perfect flat surface to sculpt under the eye, around the sinuses.
THE POINTED TIP
Tension melting tip for acupressure in the areas of the face that store tension.
THE LONG EDGE
The ideal surface for long strokes on the side and front of the neck, and underneath the cheekbones.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.