Gusnilo Nail Art Tools, Plastic Storage Box for Nail Tools,Manicure Tool, Tweezers, Hair Salon, Spa and Trimmer Manicure Equipment (1 Piece, White)
- ✨Are you still worrying about dirty nail tools and barber tools?You only need a Gusnilo storage box to solve your worries.
- ✨Use Gusnilo storage box to let your customers,friend and famliy know how much you care about their comfort and protection.
- ✨【BUILT-IN DRAIN BASKET】When the lid is opened, the drain basket tray of the box can be lifted automatically. Put nail tools or haircut tools into the tray, pour the liquid, and start working.
- ✨【MULTI-DOMAIN USE】suitable for personal home use, nail salons, nail schools/universities, artist nails, etc. Not limited to nail tools and haircut tools, use your imagination to make the most of the storage box!
- ✨【WHAT DID YOU GET】There is 1 high-quality professional Nail art storage box for you to use.Size:8.88"(L) x 4.88"(W) x 2.78"(H).
Gusnilo Plastic Sterilizer Box
Material: ABS plastic
Size:22 x 12 x 7.5 cm/8.66 x 4.72 x 2.95
The sterilizer tray can be lifted automatically when the lid is opened.
Suitable For Beauty Tools and Haircut Tools
Using Gusnilo Plastic Sterilizer Tray, give you a good experience.
Clearly show product details to gain insight into the product
Gusnilo Professional Plastic Sterilizer box – Removable box, Self Draining Basket
This product has been updated
More details updated than before
Whether you are trimming your nails or doing manicure, you need a Sterilizer box to clean the nail tools.
HOW TO USE
1. Open the lid and the sterilizer tray will automatically lift.
2. Put the nail tool on the sterilizer tray.
3. Pour the liquid into the sterilizer box, and then close the lid.
4. The nail tools will be soaked and cleaned.
5.After the nail tools are cleaned, you can open the lid and the tray will lift automatically. The holes in the tray will automatically drain the liquid.
NOTE：Please keep away from fire when using!
6:Please be slowly to move the tray to avoid overflow.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.