Harperton Nail Clippers Set - 2 Pack Stainless Steel Ingrown Toenail Tool, Professional Fingernail & Toenail Clippers for Thick Nails
- Ergonomic: Comfortable and easy to use, our nail clipper cradles your fingers for more control and a more confident clip.
- Precise: Built with hand-sharpened stainless-steel blades, our nail clipper set trims tough nails with utmost precision.
- Convenient: Packed together in a zippered PVC pouch, our toe nail clippers are easy to throw into your travel bag for grooming on the go.
- Multi-Purpose: Our professional nail clippers for thick nails can be used for all nail types in nail salons or at home.
- Get In The Holiday Spirit!: If you’re looking for a stylish practical stocking stuffer to gift someone this holiday season, look no further. Our nail clippers for men, women, and seniors is an essential tool for keeping anyone’s hands and feet neat and tidy, and makes for a great gift they’ll actually use.
Let's face it, most nail clippers aren't very good. They're either made of a thin stainless material that easily flexes or they’re made with cheap carbon steel that quickly dulls and rusts.
Enter Harperton nail clippers -- here to save the day! Made with an easy-to-use handle, high-quality stainless steel, and extra sharp blades/jaws, our salon-quality clippers will last for unlimited at-home mani/pedis.
Soak your hands/feet to soften the nails and cuticles. Dry them thoroughly before starting to clip.
Clip across the nail edge to the desired length. Make sure to avoid accidentally nipping the skin.
Clean the clippers with rubbing alcohol and cotton balls. Pat them dry before putting them away.
We know it's weird to get excited by personal care tools, but we can't help it. I think it's because we focus on making ordinary things into extraordinary experiences that people, like you, will hopefully love and enjoy for years to come-- and to us, that's something very special.
|Designed for Thick Nails||✓||✓|
|Includes Two Clippers||✓||✓|
|Reduces Spread of Nail Fungus||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Comfortable Non-Slip Handle||✓|
|Includes Travel Pouch||✓||✓||✓|
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.