ILLUMINA BEAUTY Gua Sha Facial Tool, Unique 4-Edge Guasha Tool for Face, Jade Gua Sha Stone, Lymphatic Drainage Face Sculpting Tool
Regular price $53.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Real Jade Gua Sha: Unlike cheap gua sha facial tools, this guasha is handcrafted of genuine jade stone! It’s thicker than most, at 0.2 inches for extra durability. The natural color variations are beautifully unique - yours won’t look like anybody else’s!
- The Ultimate Jade Face Sculpting Tool: Wrinkles, puffy eyes and dark circles be gone! The Illumina Beauty Gua Sha Tool supports lymphatic drainage to depuff, boost circulation, and improve cell renewal.
- 4x Unique Edges! With its exclusive Cross Friction Comb Edge, plus Contouring, Smoothing and Sculpting Edges, this gua sha stone is the perfect pro quality massage tool. Use cross friction to minimize the appearance of scars, or trigger point release for TMJ – this massage feels amazing!
- So Easy to Use: New to Gua Sha? The Illumina Beauty Face Gua Sha with Comb Edge is the perfect starter for you or a friend! You’ll receive full instructions and tips on how to use the facial massage tool. You’ll also learn how to apply each unique edge for its specific purpose on different areas of your face. And it comes beautifully packaged so it’s a stunning gift (even if it’s for yourself!). Beautiful to hold, and behold.
- 100% Happiness Pledge: You’ll probably love the Illumina Beauty Facial Gua Sha so much, you’ll toss out your old jade facial roller or rose quartz face rollers, and make this unique 4-Edge Tool the main part of your daily beauty regime for years to come! But if there’s anything about our Gua Sha tool that doesn’t work for you, just let us know and we will make it right.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.