Iridesi 4 Way Finger Nail File and Buffer, Emery Boards for Natural Nails, 4 Fingernail Files in 1, Professional Filer Board and Shiners, 7 Inches Long, Salon Supplies Buffers Shine Kit, 12 Pack
- GRITS AND COLORS. WHAT YOU GET. Each grit has been carefully selected so you will be able to file, buff and shine your fingernails with just one nail file. Step 1 is a beautiful medium blue 240 grit, Step 2 is a pink 320 grit, Step 3 is a white 1000 grit and Step 4 is the grey 3000 shiner grit. Your order will come with a bulk set of 12 emory boards that are 7 inches long and 3/4 of an inch wide. Perfect buffers for men and women or a valentines day gift for best friend girl.
- ADHESIVE DOES NOT PEEL AWAY FROM THE BOARD. This 4 sided nail file has an adhesive that will keep the sand paper attached to the foam and other parts of the salon board tool. These items can even be used on the feet for a pedicure or other toenail grooming care needs on your foot. Your toenails will have a natural shiny glow. Heavy duty enough to work on large or small dogs. Your dog will have a natural looking shine without a chemical polisher which is good for you and safe for your pet.
- NOT TOO COARSE FOR NATURAL NAILS, WILL NOT TARE OR BREAK NAILS UP. With a disposable nailfile that is too rough you could end up doing more harm them good. When other finger nail filers start at 100 or 180 we start out at a fine 240 grit and move up the finer grit scale to a smoother 3000. This four way fingernail file is perfect for natural nails & glides away material instead of shredding it to pieces. It has a convenient size which allows you to take your new shiners with you when you travel.
- VIRTUALLY NO PARTICLE SHEDDING. Particles that fall off a nail filer can make a mess. It looks terrible and means your file is literally falling apart. A little shedding is normal for sanding equipment made from a paper type abrasive but too much could mean low quality materials. We use high quality abrasive material that has virtually no shedding. No more messy black particles all over the place. Get this Iridesi nail filing and buffing system in your home and experience the difference.
- WASHABLE, EASY TO CLEAN, WATER RESISTANT. We recommend using isopropyl alchohol to clean your nail file supplies. A couple sprays will do the trick. You may also brush the file lightly with a manicure brush to clean out any stuck on material. We also recommend not to soak the file as it may damage that paper and adhesive elements. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase the manufacturer, Spivler Enterprises LLC. for a hassle free resolution. Click Add To Cart.
You are getting ready for a night out after a long hard day. You can almost imagine already being at your favorite place with your favorite people laughing and enjoying one anothers company. As reality comes back into focus you realize the only thing keeping you from your dream is getting ready for it. You rush to look presentable but at the last minute notice your fingernails need to be filed. You reach for the 4 way file from Iridesi and are able to quickly shape and shine your nails just in time. The night was a success. You could focus on enjoying yourself and not worrying about the state of your nails.
The grits we picked for this fingernail file are perfect for natural nails. Pro Tip:When talking about grit the higher the number the finer it is.
Blue 240 is perfect to shape the nail after it has been cut. It is a finer grit and not intended to remove large amounts of material.
Pink 320, a grit intened to remove any lines created by grit 240. It makes for a smoother finish. Pro Tip: Buff in one direction. Start from the cuticle and go to the tip. This will create a smoother finish.
White 1000 is used to remove any lines created by the 320 grit. Buff your nail in one direction until no abrasion lines are visible. You may need to wipe away the dust of your nail to check periodically.
grey 3000 is where the magic happens. This is the final step and when you are finished will provide a nice natural shine to your nail.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Backed by a 30 day manufacture guarantee should anything not meet your expectations.
Click Add To Cart at the top and experience it for yourself.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.