Jade Roller for Face, Jade Roller and Gua Sha Set, EUASOO 100% Real Natural Beauty Jade Facial Roller Massage Tool for Face Eyes Neck Body – anti Aging Beauty Treatment
Regular price $22.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- WHY ROLLER FACE - Face roller to awaken softer-looking, more luxurious skin with the rejuvenating magic of a jade roller. It promotes blood circulation to the eyes, face and neck, which can reduce puffiness and wrinkling and can be used with face creams to help them absorb better. Use your jade face roller massager as part of your daily beauty ritual to soothe and smooth away stress and bad vibes.
- GUA SHA MASSAGE TOOL- The self-care secret of the ages, the Jade Gua Sha will reduce fine lines, and Dredge lymphatic and tighten face contouring . Giving you a new way to apply your lotions, serums, salves, and makeup, this is the most obscure secret in the beauty world. Gua sha promote local lymphatic detoxification function and blood circulation, smooth the appearance of the skin, make you look fresh and young, the whole person looks brand-new.
- EASY, DURABILE AND VERSATILE--According to the ergonomic design, the jade roller design is perfectly suitable for facial contours such as eye contours and mouth corners. The smaller roller is used for the eye area, and the larger roller is used for the neck, face and body. The operation is simple. Rolling about 15 minutes while watching TV or drinking coffee brings a personal massage experience. (Place it in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes before use to relieve sinus pain and headache)
- A MEANINGFUL & SPECIAL GIFT - Dive deep into the world of ancient beauty secrets .Euasoo Guasha roller tools is made with 100% REAL jade stone and high-quality metal handles – this beauty products which can be a great holiday gift for mom, wife, friends.
- IN TIME SERVICE - If for whatever reason you are unhappy with our jade roller and gua sha set, please contact us
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.