Kindred Bravely Labor and Delivery Inspirational Fun Non Skid Push Socks for Maternity
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - To best care for your non skid push socks, Machine wash warm with like colors. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry low.
- Machine Wash
- Who thought labor and delivery could be this much fun? Just what you need to help make pregnancy and delivery a little lighter.
- These non skid socks are ideal for walking the halls, pacing the room and having a baby! The words on the bottom are grippy and will make your nurses, midwife or OB smile or laugh.
- The perfect baby shower gift or push present for the pregnant mom to be. Add them to any “Labor Bag” for a bit of inspiration. Available in several fun and inspirational themes.
- Soft, warm, comfortable and cute. A sweet alternative to the hospital sock slippers, wear them after delivery at home too and enjoy added traction on bare flooring.
“I wish these were around when I had mine.” Make a statement and keep your feet toasty warm while walking around the house during pregnancy or the hospital during child birth! These ultra-soft terry knit ankle pregnancy socks make the perfect baby shower gift for a mother to be or as a hospital bag essential. The anti-slip non-skid design help make the hospital birthing experience safe and comfortable! “I don’t know if it was these socks or the epidural that took my labor pain away” These maternity socks come in 10 inspirational and fun themes:
Baby Love - Pink
Baby You’re Worth It! - Blue
Keep Calm and Push On - Teal
Ready, Set, Push! - Orange
Breathe In, Breathe Out - Lime
If You Can Read This Rub My Feet - Berry
I Mom So Hard! - Orange
Your Feet Will Bring You Where Your Heart Is - Green
Mom Life Is The Best Life - Purple
Baby You're Worth It! - Pink
Hey Santa! - Green
Twinkle Toes! - Red
Snowflake Kisses! - Blue
Sizing: One size fits most! US 6 - 10
Material: 80% Cotton 17% Polyester 3% Spandex
Care Instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors, do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry low.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.