Lansteen Flat Top Foundation Brush-Premium Kabuki Foundation Brush for Liquid Makeup, Cream, Mineral Powder,Blending Buffing Face Make up Tools
Regular price $18.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- LIQUID FOUNDATION BRUSH: Can be easily held during use by virtue of the unique design of "small handle and large brush head", and can achieve favorable complete coverage, with high precision, namely it can bring the maximum efficiency only few Foundation needs to be smeared to build the natural, non-pore and flawless makeup.
- FOUNDATION BRUSH FOR LIQUID MAKEUP:Contains very soft, dense and yet firm bristles. The powder and liquids can achieve even patch-free effect without stroking streaks after being smeared on skin through Kabuki brush. The foundation brush wouldn't absorb too much liquid foundation, compared with other products.
- Besides, it can be used loose powder,blusher, BB cream, quarantine, etc. to easily cover up the blemishes, spots even acne. Regardless of dry and wet skin, Kabuki brush can bring the optimal effect to you and surpass your expectation.
- This flat top foundation brush is made from synthetic fibers and Eco-friendly wooden handle. So it is 100% vegetarian (Cruelty Free) and doesn't irritate the face skin. The handle with elaborate polishing and paint spraying can greatly increase its service life. We upgrade the handle joint so that the brush can be firmer and not peel off. Our kabuki brush can bring you more pleasant makeup experience during use.
- Lansteen kabuki foundation brush with high quality to obtain the majority of consumer preferences, so that you receive after 100% satisfaction, is our first criterion, if there are any problems, 100% refund, thank you for choosing our foundation brush, wish you a happy life!
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.