Makartt Nail File Zebra Nail Files 100 100 Grit for Acrylic Nails Poly Nail Gel Emery Boards for Nails Doubled Sides Washable 10 Nail File Kit Nail Art Manicure Pedicure Tools
Regular price $29.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Strong Acrylic Nail File: Good for acrylic nail shaping and removing, the heavier grit 100/100 can help you to remove acrylic nail, gel polish, polygel and shape the length or nail type of hard gel you want.
- Best Pro Nail Files: Suitable for all kinds of nails, takes off all the bulky of the nail, great for shaping your hard gel nails & good substitute if you don’t sent to use drill, professional grade files with salon value, great for all nail techs!
- Affordable Zebra Nail File: Sturdy nail files are robust, large with good surface area. With silicon carbide with zinc sterate coating, zebra nail file is covered in lubricant that prevents the grit from becoming clogged with dust, and no shedding of the grit either. They don’t leave any colored marks after 30 times used.
- Premium High Quality Best Nail Filer: At perfect size of 7.09 x 1.10 x 0.16 inches, nail files are last long, durable, reusable, washable and easy to clean. The straight side and curved side are great for shaping and it’s so much easier to get a nice smooth shape. Perfect for acrylic full sets with same quality as found in nail salons.
- Great Hand Nail File: Makartt files are slightly curved, very sturdy and ergonomically, can easy to hold and maneuver. The curved section makes it easier to file the sides of nail and rounded edge is great for filling near the cuticle. Great for the angles when using left and then right hand.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.