MEEKU Gua Sha Stainless Steel Tool, Gua Sha Facial Tools, Stainless Steel Guasha Tool for Face & Body, Stainless Steel Guasha | Prevents Wrinkles | Tightening & Increased Circulation | Fascia Release
Regular price $24.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Gua sha tools have curving contours which help provide skin with a gentle scraping motion as they glide and has been used for centuries to soften fine lines and wrinkles. This new stainless steel technology gua sha tool is a durable and long lasting tool that works great when cooled in the freezer to help tighten skin. With this simple but effective tool, you will have healthier-looking skin before you know it.
- Multifunction Gua Sha - One Gua Sha board for the beauty results you deserve. Gua sha can improve circulation, improve lymphatic drainage, skin vitality, and helps maintain tight skin, increases absorption of skin care products, boosts collagen and elastin production, increases oxygen, reduces puffy looking skin, and relaxes facial tension.
- Durable Stainless Steel Gua Sha Tool - The MEEKU Gua Sha massage tool is made of medical grade 304 stainless steel so it's durable and wont' break as easily as jade tools. This mirror polished gua sha tool is of ergonomic design, and is great for skin beauty and body health. Prevents skin from losing elasticity and increases circulation.
- Full-Body Scraping Massage Tool - MEEKU Gua sha scraping tool can be used for the entire body, including the face, and can be used to activate trigger points to provide proper stimulation. Why not enjoy a complete body massage session for your skin?
- Easy to use gua sha tool - Ultra smooth mirror polished surface will glide gently along the skin. Use light pressure or medium pressure, and scrape with an upward and outward direction on both body and face. The MEEKU gua sha scraping massage tool is easy to store and small enough to travel with, so you can enjoy a gua sha massage at any time.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.