Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine With Deep-Kneading, Compression, Heat and Multi-Level Settings for Plantar Fasciitis, Neuropathy, and Diabetics, Up to Size 13
- Relive Tired Feet and Improve Blood Flow- Miko foot massager machine is equip with heat, deep-kneading, compression, rolling, subtle vibrating, built-in timer, 5 pressure settings, washable foot liners, and 2 wireless remotes.
- Patented Massage Technique- Independent foot chambers provide a rolling and shiatsu massage to the bottom and sides of the feet while air pressure applies pressure to all parts of the foot. The heat will relax tense muscles to target specific pressure points.
- Pain Relief and Circulation- Our unique shiatsu nodes and massage technique helps relieve pain from plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, diabetics, chronic pain, muscle tension, tough knots, and other pains as well.
- Comfortable and Convenient- Use your foot massager while watching TV, reading, working at the office, or just relaxing. You may feel sore after use but thats how you know your feet are feeling the benefits. Fits up to size 13.
- Protection Plan- If you are having any issue with your Miko massager, Just send us an email. We provide a full 1 year coverage for all our products. With that said, add one to your cart today.
Shiatsu massage is an ancient form of Japanese therapy, providing divine benefits such as: Stress and tension relief, healthy blood flow, chronic pain relief, and more...
By targeting pressure points, Shiatsu Stimulates circulation and blood flow - enhancing your body's ability to heal itself.
Penetrates sore muscles, melting away pain & tightness.
You don't think you need it, till you have it.
Wireless remotes make you the master of your own massage. There's nothing worse then moving from a comfortable position to adjust your massage - choose your massage preferences at the touch of a button.
We've included a spare remote - just incase you lose one.
Stunning, Futuristic Design.
Your Miko works as good as it looks. No clunky pieces of machinery stuffing up your living room. The "feng shui" of your home is just as important as your massage.
Washable Foot Liners
Hygiene matters. With washable foot liners, keeping your unit fresh and clean is super simple. Simply unzip the foot liners and toss them in the wash.
Designed in New York. Made for you.
Your Miko foot massager was designed in New York, by people who care.
No expenses spared, no corners cut. Details matter
Eye Catching Aesthetic
Washable Foot Liners
Designed for you.
Yes, Your Highness.
Royal treatment, because you deserve it.
Adjustable Air Compression surrounds your feet with perfect pressure - stimulating healthy blood flow, releasing endorphins, and makes you feel like you're walking on clouds.
So. Why Miko?
We created Miko for you, because you are the main character of our story.
The world is wider than our own view of it. And gaining perspective is about more than stopping to smell the roses. Miko is here to help inspire you to take necessary "Rest Stops" along your journey, so you can see the path ahead and feel empowered to take the next step.
Taking care of yourself is the most generous thing you can do for others, and taking a step back sometimes means taking two forward.
In the end, it's all about you. Not us.
What's in your box?
- Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Power Adapter
- Wireless Remotes (2)
- Welcome Kit
- Independent foot chambers deliver a shiatsu massage to your feet, melting away all your pain and stress.
- Deep-kneading & soothing reflexology nodes target pressure points making you smile like no one is watching.
- Center control panel w/soft-touch buttons; dial in personalized massage settings
- Independently selectable heat function applies gentle warmth to tired muscles.
- Product: 43x40x20 CM
- Packaging:44x42x22 CM
- Weight:11 LBS
- Massage Strength: 5 Levels
- 15 minute auto shut-off timer
- Overheating temperature Control
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.