Mysense Level a Gua Sha Facial Massage Tool,Jade and Rose Quartz Guasha Face Massage Tool,Skin Care Massage Beauty Tool for Women Body Eyes Neck Slimming Massager (Heart Shape)
- Natural:Made of 100% natural stone materail and real Rose Quartz,which you will feel calm and cool.
- Usage:This guasha tool is perfect for your face,eyes,neck or body massage and scraping.Helps to relax your muscles to promote blood circulation to the face for a natural healthy glow.It can also helps penetrate beauty products like face creams and serums deeper into the skin for better absorption.To discourages the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Variety of Contours:This heart-shaped gua sha tool has varying contours on each edge,which it can fits the angels for your face.
- Smooth and Lightweight:It is polished by natural stone.so it is smooth for body massage and scraping.Not harm for your skins.It is lightweight too,you can use it on travel or wherever you want.
- Size and Attention-Length:3.1 inches, Width: 2.4 inches, Thickness: 0.24 inches.It is Fragile,easy to break.Please do not let it drop when you use it.Each one is not the same as the other,such as patterns,color and thickness.
How to Use:
1. Wash face with normal cleansing products.
2. Apply any night creams to your face and neck.
3. Use upward motions to move the guasha plate gently over your forehead,cheeks,around the lip area and neck. Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
4. Use the guasha on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Use the guasha three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
As you know the Gua Sha Board is fragile, easy to be damage in transit, though we pack it very carefully.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.