Nail Clippers for Acrylic Nails, Acrylic Nail Clipper, Nail Cutter, False Nail Tips Clipper Set, Stainless Steel Rainbow Color Nail Manicure Set for Salon Home Nail Art (Rainbow Color)
- 4 in 1 Set: our nail art kit contains 4 different tools, including 1 piece of acrylic nail tips clipper, 1 piece of cuticle nipper, 1 piece of cuticle pusher, 1 piece of dead skin remover, enough to meet your cuticle removing needs and nail art manicure needs
- Nail clipper cutter: you can trim your false nail easily with our pointed edge clipper, it is comfortable to hold and operate, the acrylic nail tips clipper can be applied for acrylic false nails, artificial nails tips, fake nails and so on
- Good trimming performance: the jaw of cuticle cutter is seamless when closing, and its blade is helpful to trim the cuticle easily without tearing your skin, made of quality stainless steel, which ensures the blade maintain its shape for a long time and keep the precision cut for using
- Durable material: this nail manicure set is made of quality stainless steel with gold appearance, which is pointed, durable, anti-rust and easy to clean, reliable and sturdy enough to give you nice using experience
- Multiple usage: these acrylic nail tools can be applied for both home and professional salons, practical and convenient to use, also serve as sweet gifts for your friends and families on Thanksgiving day, birthday, Christmas and more
Round-Cut is Made After The Tip Is Applied To Nail. Insert Tip Into Cuting At a 45° Angle-With Body Of Cutter Toward Palm Of Client's Hand.Press Handle To Cut Tip.
Straight-Cut is Made After The Tip Is Applied To Nail. Insert Tip Into Cuting Slot Of Edge Cutter. Hold Cutter Straighe Up And Down. Press Handle To Cut Tip.
Well-Cut Is Made Before Tip Is Applied To Nail. Hold Edge Cutter At 45°Angle To Loose Tip, With Body Of Edge Cutter In Palm Of Our Hand. Insert Loose Tip Into Cuting Slot Of Edge Cutter And Press Handle To Cut Tip.
|5 in 1 Manicure tools||4 in 1 Manicure tools||4 in 1 Manicure tools||4 in 1 Manicure tools|
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.