Nail File Buffer, Teenitor Gel Nail File Set, 6PCS Professional Nail Buffer File Block, 100PCS Nail Remover Foil Wraps, Cuticle Pusher and Cuticle Peeler, Gel Nail Remover Tools Kit
Regular price $20.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Teenitor nail polish remover tools kit includes what you need to keep your nails clean and pretty after removing, which includes 6pcs professional nail file buffer set, 100pcs gel polish remover nail foil wraps with cotton attached, double-ended cuticle pusher, triangular cuticle peeler.
- Gel Nail File and Buffer: 6pcs most popular nail files buffer. Contains: Edge Silver 150 Grit, Edge Silver 180 Grit, Edge White 240 Grit, Flex Silver 100/180 Buffer, Flex Silver/Moss 220/280 Buffer, Shiner Green/White 1000/4000 Buffer. With coarse and fine grit, this professional nail file and buffer set is suitable for both natural and artificial nails.
- Nail Foil Remover Wraps with Pads Attached: Easy to remover gel nail polish, just sand down the top layer of polish, soak the liner with acetone, wrap the nail with aluminium foil for 10 minutes. By using nail remover foils, you can reduce acetone contact with skin, and the cotton on the aluminium foil is highly absorbent the usage of gel polish remover.
- Cuticle Peeler and Cuticle Pusher: A triangular shaped nail polish scraper to remove gel nail polish with pointy end to clean underneath nails. Flat head of cuticle pusher push down cuticles around nails or push the polish gel residue after removing. Curved head remove the dead skin on nails, or remove the false nails.
- How to use? 1. Use a nail file to scuff the surface of each nail. This will allow the acetone to penetrate below the finishing coat. 2. Apply acetone to the absorbent pad within foil wrap. 3. Securely wrap the foil around the finger nail and allow to soak for a maximum of 20 minutes. 4. Remove the foil from each nail, and gently remove all the residue of the gel nail polish using cuticle pusher and cuticle peeler.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.