Nail Files and Buffers - Capularsh 16Pack Professional Manicure Tools Kit, 10Pcs 100/180 Grit Double Sided Nail Files for Acrylic Dip Nails, 6Pcs Four Sided 120 Grit Nail Buffer Block for Home Salon
- Nail Files and Buffers Set: Including 10 pcs 100/180 grit double-sided nail file and 6 pcs 120 grit buffers in the package. Great for acrylic, gel and dip nails, toenails, and pets, give you a wonderful manicure experience.
- Double-Sided Nail File: 100 grit is ideal for filing or shaping for a desired shape or length, while 180 grit(with words) is for polishing rough edges into delicate shapes, making your nails more beautiful.
- Bright Color Buffer Block: Made of high-quality sand surface sponge, high-elasticity, sturdy, and durable, fit for scratching up nails a little bit before doing the poly gel, it's also good for removing nail polish.
- Convenient & Reuseable: Ultra-lightweight, convenient to use, can stay coarse for a long time. We suggest rinsing under the tap to clean the nail file or cleaning the brush with a makeup brush, cause that keeps files longer life.
- Widely Applied: Nail files and buffer blocks are great for nail art finishing. Professional salon use, also suitable home use. You also use them for gifts or to go with bigger gifts for girls or women who like nail art.
Nail Files and Buffers Set
Capularsh Nail Files and Buffers
Including 10 pcs 100/180 grit double-sided nail file and 6 pcs 120 grit buffers in the package. Great for acrylic, gel and dip nails, toenails, and pets, give you a wonderful manicure experience.
Capularsh Nail File
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.