Nail Files and Buffers Set - Professional Manicure Tools Kit, 100/180 Grit Double Sided Emery Boards for Nails, 80/100 Grit Rectangular Nail Buffer Shiner Blocks Art Care for Home Salon 20Pcs
Regular price $18.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- DIY Your Nails Freely Just Like At Salon - Professional nail files and buffers set for salons, which have rough grit that can sand down the large ridges in your nails and help get the glue off. Having a nail salon-like experience at home and save money for you!
- 10 Pcs 100/180 Grit Double Sided Emery Boards For Nails - These black fingernail files designed with round top to avoid injury. Double sides with different grit (100/180 grit) to meet different usage. Sandpaper on surface, foam in middle-level design make them sturdy & durable, and not easy to break or bend. They can quickly trim and shape the nails with your desired shape or length. Also they can remove nail gel in your extended or fake nails.
- 10 Pcs 80/100 Grit Nail Buffer Blocks - Made from high-elasticity sponge material, sturdy and durable, 2 emery sides with 80 grit and 100 grit sanding surface, ideal professional manicure tools for filing and smoothing natural finger, acrylic nails, fake nail tips or foot nails. 5 Color: yellow, green, orange, blue and rose.
- Ergonomic Nail Filer And Buffer Set - Including 10pcs nail file and 10pcs buffer sanding block. Size: buffing block is about 2.56" × 1.18 × 0.71", and finger nail file is about 7" × 0.79" × 0.16". Suitable size for easy handle.
- Must Have Nail Care Kit At Home & Salons - Great for all your filing needs, nails, hobbies and crafts. Also can used for your pet. Must have in professional salons and diy nail art at home. Ideal gift choice for your friends, lover or family who love nail art when Valentine's Day, birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving Day and so on.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.