Nanette Lepore Womens Button Down Pajama Shirt and Elastic Waist Shorts Bridesmaid PJ Lounge Set
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- This two piece womens button up pajamas set comes with one soft and lightweight shirt and a matching pair of shorts for a coordinated look.
- The womens pajama sets shorts stay snugly, but comfortably, on your hips thanks to the stretchy elastic waistband.
- Playful patterns and fun colors adds a stylish twist to your bridesmaid pjs set with buttons.
- The soft material will glide over your skin like air, giving you the most comfortable fit possible. When you've had a long day and want to relax at home or snuggle under the covers in something snug and cozy, This button down pajama set will be your favorite pair of pajamas in your collection.
- This bridesmaid pajama set essential pairs perfectly with everything that's already in your lounge wear wardrobe, as well as our collection of ladies luxe sleepwear separates. RUNS SMALL - Please order a size up. Hand wash, line dry.
Your down time is sacred, so why sacrifice comfort or style? Pajamas sets for women are an essential way to spend dreamy evenings at home, quality time with your special someone, or even just relax with the morning paper while savoring your cup of coffee, bathed in morning sunbeams. Treat yourself to the best women’s button up pajama for women possible. Nanette Lepore Women's Shirt and Shorts Pajama Set. Feel the difference when you snuggle into our super-soft fabrics and express your unique sense of style with our cheeky graphic women’s button front pajama set. Our pajama sleepwear sets offer the perfect amount of sporty attitude and feminine charm for the bedroom, honeymoon, bridal parties, lounging at the house, and beyond. You will love all the dainty details and premium comfort that this bridesmaids’ pajama sleepwear set has to offer. This beautiful shirt and pajamas women shorts set coordinates perfectly with everything that is already in your collection, as well as our huge selection of girls lounge wear separates.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.