New Balance Women'S Performance Visor for Men, Blocks Sun, for Running, Golf, Tennis
- HYDROPHYLIC POLY MESH
- Hook and Loop closure
- Hand Wash Only
- Unlike most visors, the New Balance performance visor wicks away headsweat to keep you dry.
- New Balance keeps sports top of mind with any design. The wide brim sits low to keep sun out of your face during any activity but is high enough to wear with sunglasses.
- Unlike wearing a hat, visors allow your head to breathe helping you stay cool.
- Adjustable velcro closure makes this work for men and women of all sizes.
- Reflective New Balance logo ensures that you stay visible while running or walking.
At New Balance, our job is to aid athletes in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means helping professional athletes set records and win medals, or propelling everyday athletes to achieve a new PR, run their first 5K or just to live a more healthy and active lifestyle. Our products are the perfect blend of function and fashion, giving you the performance technology you need and the style you want. Our associates around the world bring these goals to life with their high-level skills and creativity. While we offer the best product on the market, we’re also equally committed to giving back. So while we look to succeed, we believe in ensuring others have the same opportunity.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.