N'Ice Caps Men'S Women'S Waterproof 100 Gram Thinsulate Ski Mittens and Gloves
Regular price $52.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Hook and Loop closure
- VERY WARM, WATERPROOF AND SNOWPROOF: The mittens and gloves are insulated with 100 Grams of 3M Thinsulate, which is intended to keep warm in very cold winter temperatures. The mittens and gloves are fully waterproof and keep your hands dry in wet, snowy and icy conditions. The mittens have an extended length gauntlet cuff with a lock that can be tucked under your coat sleeve to prevent snow from getting inside.
- BRING ON THE SNOW! These mittens and gloves are perfectly suited for cold, snowy outdoors activities including shoveling, skiing and snowboarding. The mittens and gloves have grippers throughout the palm area as well as grippers on the thumbs and fingers, which makes them well suited for physical winter activities. The gloves are also designed with curved fingers for better comfort and ergonomics.
- EASY TO PUT ON, ADJUST AND WEAR: The mittens and gloves are designed with elastic in the wrist area, which widens and allows plenty of room to comfortably fit your hands inside and in place in the finger holes. The hook and loop closure allows for adjustability and a tight, secure fit to keep the mittens and gloves on. These are great for active everyday winter use, as well as for skiing and snowboarding trips.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: Length (L) is measured from the elastic along the mitten/glove wrist to the end of the mitten/glove fingers; Width (W) is measured across the mitten/glove palm area at the widest point: Men's XX-Large (9.0" L, 6.0" W); Men's L/XL (8.5" L, 5.5" W); Men's S/M (8.0" L, 5.25" W); Women's L/XL (7.85" L, 5.0" W); Women's M (7.5" L, 4.5" W); When measuring hands, allow 0.5 inches extra room for cushion.
- WE ARE FROM MINNESOTA. IT'S COLD UP HERE! With over 30 years of experience shoveling snow in Minnesota winters, we at N'Ice Caps understand the importance of having quality and safe winter apparel. Whether your activities involve walking your dog or shoveling, or skiing and snowboarding, we are deeply committed to providing you with high quality products so that you will stay warm and safe in cold weather conditions.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.