Nmeisi Microdermabrasion Tips and Wands Diamond Dermabrasion Skin Exfoliator Tool-9Pcs Stainless Steel Diamond Derbrasion Replacement Tips, 3Pcs Microdermabrasion Wands, 50Pcs Cotton Filter
Regular price $45.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Applicable to any type of diamond dermabrasion microdermabrasion vacuum machine
- All microdermabrasion tips and wands are made of stainless steel, with high quality anddurability
- Come with 50 pieces microdermabrasion filter
- 9 different size diamond dermabrasion replacement tips-D180, D120, D200, D240 match different facial skin care areas
- 100% warranty, 【one click】 message refund-only need to send us a message for refund or exchange without open a return.
What is microdermabrasion?
- Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.
- This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage and stretch marks.
What else microdermabrasion can do?
- Microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion.
- Collagen is a protein in your skin that's abundant when you're a child and makes skin appear taut and smooth.
- Collagen production declines as we age, resulting in looser, uneven skin.
- Improve age spots and black heads
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne
- 2 * Stainless Steel Microdermabrasion Replacement Wands
- 9 * Stainless Steel Diamond Dermabrasion Tips
- 1 * Bag of Cotton Filters(11mm, 50pcs)
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.