Nuderma Portable Handheld High Frequency Skin Therapy Wand Machine W/Neon – Anti-Aging - Skin Tightening - Wrinkle Reducing - Dark Circles – Blemish Control - Hair & Scalp Stimulator
Regular price $112.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Complete Skin Care System - Adeonsine Tri-Phosphate (ATP) is the universal currency for energy in all cells of the human body. As we age ATP production slows which can lead to the outward signs of aging. Sagging skin, hair loss, age spots are other skin imperfections are the hallmark signs of decreased cell activity due to aging. The NuDerma Skin Wand amplifies cell turnover by supercharging ATP synthesis to slow, halt and ultimately reverse the aging process leading to firmer younger skin.
- Anti-Aging Neon Applicators – The four included Neon powered applicators deliver targeted skin boosting benefits, no matter your skin type. High Frequency sessions energize and oxygenate the skin to increase cellular activity - It’s like a workout for your skin. With regular use you’ll notice the reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time.
- A Smoother Brighter Complexion – High Frequency application fights the underlying causes of bumpy blemish prone skin at the source. Sub-dermal inflammation causes skin irregularities. Nuderma tames inflammation to create a smoother blemish free complexion that glows after just a single session.
- Better Absorption of Your Beauty Serums and Creams – Your preferred beauty creams and serums are expensive. NuDerma ensures that you are getting their maximum effects by improving your skins receptiveness to absorption. Use your preferred serums or creams during, or immediately after NuDerma Sessions to ensure maximum absorption into the deeper layers of your skin; boosting their effects by up to 5x.
- What's in the Box – 1 NuDerma High Frequency Handle, Neon powered mushroom wand, Neon powered spot wand, Neon powered comb wand, neon powered tongue wand, quick-start treatment guides, instruction and support contact manual.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.