Nuderma Professional Skin Therapy Wand - Portable High Frequency Skin Therapy Machine with 6 Neon & Argon Wands – Boost Your Skin – Clear Firm & Tighten
Regular price $188.89
Regular priceUnit price per
- Boost Your Skin With Argon & Neon – The NuDerma Professional skin therapy wand includes a total of 6 beauty wands including 3 all new Argon powered applicators and applicators supercharged with Tungsten for improved effectiveness. Use the natural healing power of Argon and Neon high frequency to boost your overall skin profile
- Anti Aging – High frequency energy is a safe and 100% natural way of boosting natural skin radiance by oxygenating and energizing the various layers. High Frequency application with our Pro system allows you to deliver targeted skin therapies to turn back the clock; naturally.
- Better Absorption of Your Beauty Serums and Creams – Your preferred beauty creams and serums are expensive. Ensure you get the most out of them with NuDerma
- Specialized Applicators for Total Body Sessions- NuDerma Professional features specialized glass applicators like a Y-shaped wand that can conveniently be applied to areas like your arms and neck or a Rod applicator that works with broader areas like cheeks and the forehead. A supercharged comb wand is perfect to energize the scalp and hair.
- What's Included – 1 NuDerma Professional High Frequency Handle, Neon powered mushroom wand, Neon powered Y-shape wand, Neon powered comb wand with Tungsten, Argon powered tongue wand, Argon powered bent wand, Argon powered rod wand with Tungsten, quick-start treatment guides, instruction and support contact manual.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.