Podiatrist Toenail Clippers，Professional Ingrown or Thick Toe Nail Clippers for Men & Seniors ，Toe Clippers Podiatrist Tool Pedicure Clippers Toenail Cutters Nipper Precision Diabetic Toenail Clipper
Regular price $36.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- 【New Curved Blade Design】- Toenail clippers are designed with a curved blade that conforms to the shape of our nails or toenails. The curved blade avoids injury when cutting nails and relieves pain caused by nail problems. Whether you cut your fingernails or toenails, nail clippers can easily cut your nails. Toe nail Clippers Will Be Our Best Tool For Cutting Toenails.
- 【Sharp & Durable】- Toenail clippers are made of high quality surgical grade stainless steel for rust and durability. Podiatrist tools are very sharp and can cut off any rough edges without pain. The sharp nail clippers help you precisely cut thick toenails or ingrown toenails. Toe Nail Clippers Are Professional Tailoring Tools Manufactured To High Standards.
- 【Comfortable Grip】- Toe Nail Clippers use an ergonomic handle for comfort, firm grip and easy cutting. The anti-slip material coating on the surface of the nail clippers prevent accidents when the nail is cut. The pedicure clippers with a double spring gives us a better grip and a longer life. The Toenail Clippers With A Comfortable Grip Gives You More Confidence In Them.
- 【Designed for Thick Nails】- The nail clippers make it easy to cut nails of all sizes. The toenail clippers are perfect for nail problems caused by fungi, diabetes, paronychia, aging and other health problems. The toenail clippers can assist with fungal treatment as needed. Podiatrist Tools Will Be A Good Helper For Every Thick Nail Friend.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】- We pride ourselves on the quality of toenail clippers and provide a lifetime warranty for every customer who purchases a toenail Nipper. If you are not satisfied with the toe nail clippers, please feel free to email us. Our US After-Sales Team Will Give You The Most Satisfactory Response Within 24 Hours.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.