Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, Beauty Sponge for Makeup Blending & Foundation Application, Full Coverage, Streak-Free Professional Makeup Tool, Cruelty Free, Vegan, Latex Free, 2 Count
- Solution for dull tired skin that provides light to medium coverage
- Foam technology fights off everyday growth of bad stuff that comes from old makeup, dead skin cells and more
- Use with foundations, concealers, tinted moisturizers for a natural luminous finish
- Use damp for dewy finish or dry for matte
- 3 Point Precision Makeup Application - flat edge for large areas, round side for contours, and precision tip for crevices and under your eyes
- Easy to clean with Real Techniques Sponge Cleansing Gel
- Flawless Results
- Long Lasting Makeup Application
- Dermatologist tested that is safe for sensitive skin
- 100% Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and Latex Free
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is a 3-in-1 multi-functional blending sponge for applying foundation and is ideal for liquid foundation. The Miracle Complexion Sponge is the #1 makeup sponge for smooth foundation application and is designed with revolutionary latex-free foam technology that fights off everyday growth of bad stuff that comes from old makeup, dead skin cells and more. Use the rounded sides to blend larger areas of your face, the precision tip to cover blemishes/imperfections and the flat edge to contour around your eyes and nose, leaving you with a complexion that's smooth, enhanced and gorgeous! It can be used damp for a dewy glow or dry for full coverage. For best results, spot clean your sponge with mild soap and water, rinse with lukewarm water and gently squeeze out the excess water every 1-3 uses. Then store it in a dry, well-ventilated area making sure that air can access all surfaces of the sponge.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.