Rose Quartz Face Roller & Gua Sha | Eternal Allure 3-In-1 Jade Roller with Detailed Instructions Guide, Self Care Tools for Puffy Eyes, Face, Neck, Lymphatic Drainage, Fine Lines and Wrinkles - Includes Travel Pouch plus Mini Gua Sha
- Relaxing Home Spa & Beauty Treatment - Invigorate and rejuvenate your skin with the therapeutic action of our rose quartz facial roller and gua sha tool! The act of gently rolling over and scraping skin is soothing and calming while also bestowing a host of skincare and anti-aging benefits.
- Jade Facial Rollers Tone & Tighten Skin- Improve skin glow while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The face roller tones and tightens skin while reducing under eye puffiness and getting rid of dark circles. Use under eyes and on cheeks, chin, nose, lips, forehead and neck.
- Gua Sha Massager Tool for Lymphatic Drainage & Detox - Gua sha increases circulation and improves lymphatic drainage, resulting in a naturally dewy, lively and glowing complexion. The scraping action also releases face and jaw tension and helps to lift, sculpt and contour the skin. Detoxify and activate!
- Combine with Your Favorite Oils & Serums - Use the Jade face roller and gua sha tool on clean skin twice daily for 3-5 minutes. Use any time your skin feels like it needs some serenity & relaxation. Enhance the effect with rose hip, black seed or jojoba oil for added penetration and absorption!
- Enjoy and Learn How to Use Along with Benefits of Your Roller & Gua Sha from Our Ebook - Join Legions of Glowing & Radiant Customers! We cant wait to add you to our long list of beautiful, youthful customers turning heads and loving the beautiful anti- aging effects from their new face roller & gua sha beauty routine! Protected by our 100% Money Back or Replacement Guarantee.
Looking a little puffy after knocking out a couple of drinks last night? Or maybe you feel bloated after fueling up with a double espresso to beat a deadline? Whether you had one too many cocktails, stayed up way past bedtime, or fighting a nasty allergy, the evidence will show up on your skin.
Depuff in a hurry and keep wrinkles at bay with Eternal Allure's Rose Quartz Face Roller and Gua Sha Set. Combining the art of a beauty massage and the science of lymphatic drainage, this ancient Chinese secret is now a modern weapon for removing toxins and reducing the appearance of aging.
Hand-carved from authentic non-porous Brazilian rose quartz, the roller and gua sha do not absorb liquid. Use it with your favorite cream or oil to moisturize and massage your skin without degrading the stones' quality. More hygienic and quieter than other facial massagers, the rose quartz roller and gua sha have a more intensified soothing effect when cold.
Self-Love and Healing through Beauty
Known as the ‘love stone’, rose quartz is a powerful healing crystal that promotes self-love and emotional well-being. When used in facial massages, rose quartz stimulates blood circulation to release toxins and impurities from the body.
Soothe your skin, ease tension, and feel good overall with Eternal Allure’s Rose Quartz Roller and Gua Sha set. Handcrafted from 100% authentic Brazilian Rose Quartz, this set includes all the tools you need for a relaxing home spa beauty treatment
Facelift Without Needles
Discover modern ways of using the rose quartz roller and gua sha with the free instructional eBook. The eBook contains steps on how to massage the face to remove toxins and take care of your roller and gua sha set. Eternal Allure’s Rose Gold Roller and Gua Sha set is packaged beautifully in a pink box and is perfect as a gift for any man or woman who needs a home spa experience.
Melt the stress away from your face by gliding the rose quartz roller on your skin. This gliding motion helps to tone and tighten the skin, giving you a naturally dewy and glowing complexion.
Remove toxins and fluid buildup with the rose quartz gua sha. With smooth, rounded contours that hug the jaws and cheekbones, the gua sha gives you an instant facelift without Botox. Gently scrape the skin in one upward direction to sculpt your face and release tension.
How To Use
Here are some simple, easy to use instrustions on how to use your new facial tools.
Try cooling the roller and gua sha down in fridge or freezer for added effects and always lay on a clean cloth if you do so!
Follow our E-Book and view our instructional video for further directions
Instructions for Use
Moving over each area 3-5 times, start at the neck and move in an upward motion. Move to the center of the chin and roll in an outward motion along the jaw towards the ear, repeat on the other side of the face. Move to the center of the face and roll in an upward and outward motion, towards the temples, repeat on the other side of the face. Next, roll gently under the eyes and over the eyelids with the small end of the roller moving in an outwards motion. Then move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
Instructions for Use
Moving over each section 5-10 times with a light to medium pressure. Start at the back of the neck moving in an upward motion, pausing and wiggling at hairline. Move to the sides of the neck starting at the shoulder, moving up to the back of the ear and wiggle. Move to the front and continue the same motion, starting at the collarbone moving up and wiggling at the jaw. Move to the jawline and work up the cheeks towards the temples. Next move to the under eye area and use light pressure moving outward. Move to under brows and work in an upward motion and wiggle at the hairline. To aid lymph drainage, finish at the top of the neck using the gua sha tool in a downward motion draining towards the lymph nodes.
Instructions for Use
Put the Jade Stone in the freezer until cold - Applying the stone flat on your forehead, temples and pressue points to ease headaches.
Use around the eye area with very light pressure starting next to the nose and moving out towards the temples. For the lips, place one finger on the center of the top lip and move the tool over the top edge of your lip towards the corner, repeat on the opposite side. Move finger to the lower lip and repeat the same motion on the lower lip. Move over each area 10 times.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.